Our team can help determine which premarital program is best for you and can happily customize a package based on your unique needs.
For the best results, we suggest the program described below. If this is not quite what you had in mind, please contact us to ask about other possibilities that may be a better fit for you and your partner.
PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Program
Our premarital counsellors are trained in using PREPARE/ENRICH, considered to be one of the leading relationship and couples assessment tools. It has been scientifically validated and automatically tailors the content of the relationship assessment to fit each couple’s unique relationship needs.
In this program, each partner fills in an online questionnaire, designed to measure relationship strengths, growth areas, personality similarities, and differences. Your therapist with then review the results and couples are taught skills to enhance their relationship in these key areas. Couples are also provided with a concise report to take home.
Gain the relationship skills and insights you need to make your marriage last a lifetime!
Discover the unique relationship strengths that will help you navigate life’s challenges as a team. Here are a few of the benefits of the Prepare/Enrich program:
- Tailored to your unique relationship
- Credible and backed by research
- Highlights your strengths as a couple and pinpoints areas to work on
- Assesses whether you’re on the same page on specific topics
- Explores how your upbringing shows up in your relationship
- Examines how prepared you are to bounce back from life’s challenges
- Reveals how your personalities contribute to the dynamics of your relationship
- Highlights top stressors for each partner
- Identifies how connected you feel to each other
- Helps partners to develop a deeper understanding of each other
Prepare/Enrich Premarital Counselling has been Empirically Validated
- With over 40 years of research validation, Prepare/Enrich has proven itself to be the most trusted, comprehensive relationship assessment for couples at any stage of life.
- The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to decrease the risk of divorce by 30%. (Stanley, Amato, Johnson & Markman, 2006)
- The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to increase relationship skills and satisfaction. (Larson, J.H., Vatter, R.S., Galbraith, R.C., Holman, T.B. & Stahmann, R.F. (2007), Knutson, L. & Olson, D.H. (2003), Worthington, E.L., McCullough, M.E., Shortz, J.L., Mindes, E.J., Sandage, S.J. & Chartrand, J.M. (1995))
- Prepare/Enrich and components of the assessment have been mentioned in over 1,200 peer reviewed journal articles, making it one of the most researched assessment tools.
- Over 4 million couples have taken the Prepare/Enrich assessment.