Registered Clinical Counsellor & Founder, Illuminate Counselling
Alexandra is here to support your journey to wellness, healing, and growth. She has a special interest in reproductive mental health, specifically fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum challenges.
With her own experience of fertility challenges & pregnancy loss, combined with years of helping women and couples through challenging times, Alexandra is here to make your journey feel a little less lonely.
Alexandra’s aim is to engage in meaningful work, to empower individuals in discovering their own ability to heal, and to guide individuals in the discovery of their inner wisdom. You can expect a down-to-earth, compassionate and non-judgmental ally.
Alexandra is a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC).
Clinical areas of focus: anxiety, fertility challenges, grief & loss (including pregnancy loss), pregnancy & postpartum issues, reproductive mental health
Alexandra is based in North Vancouver, BC & online, to book click here
Or email her directly: Alexandra@illuminate-online.com
Select Professional Development & Accreditation:
- Walking through Grief: Helping others deal with loss – Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute
- Compassionate Inquiry w/ Gabor Mate – Leading Edge Seminars
- The Sexually Competent Therapist: Integrating sex therapy into your practice – Allura Sex Therapy Center
- Somatic Experiencing, Beginner & Intermediate Levels – Somatic Experiencing International
- Member of the Canadian Fertility & Andrology Society (CFAS)